homestead - Re: [Homestead] Intro

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Intro
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:03:07 -0400

Hi, Rob - how refreshing!
I enjoy Notes From The Farm, too - and your progress reports, of course.
Back to Basics - what a concept!

I am off to day to get a haircut. I had been doing it myself. The chickens and neighbors didn't mind the bad job. But I'm a realist and the hiring manager for that job probably will. I hate "bowing for the man". :>) It is a desktop admin job for the state so I just keep telling myslef that I'll get to meet all the road department people and lots of other good contacts!

Rob