homestead - Re: [Homestead] HUH? Re: Notes From the Farm (June 2005)

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] HUH? Re: Notes From the Farm (June 2005)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:23:39 -0700

Rob Walton wrote:

WHy did I receive 11 emails, dated 2005 and 2/2006, from the Homestead list
this morning?

I got them also. I thought that this group had suddenly come alive or there was some political rant started overnight :>)

If everyone is like me they are busy brooding, planting, etc.....

The 3 latest "Notes From A Farm" are all new. I just neglected to send them to the list until now. Or maybe I had just come to feel that they would be somewhat out of place, on a list with so many political attack ads. But for those who are interested in brooding and planting, I've submitted them.

OK, now it's probably time to hear about the Bush family's Nazi connections again!

Bill