homestead - Re: [Homestead] HUH? Re: Notes From the Farm (June 2005)

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] HUH? Re: Notes From the Farm (June 2005)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:00:40 -0700

Here's a possible theory. When I send out the Notes, I send them to myself, so I know that they went out. Everyone else is on the BCC list. When I tried to include the Homestead List as a BCC recipient, several times I got a "Message has implicit destination" error, as though the server is overly protective against spamming. So then I would typically send another email directly to Homestead, as I assumed that the BCC was lost in cyberspace. Those could be the lost emails, saved up all this time.

However, I can't account for the fact that I didn't receive any of these new ones, and apparently Marie didn't receive all of them either.

Bill