homestead - [Homestead] Old e-mails

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Old e-mails
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:38:50 -0500

I only got one of those that was sent by me. I know I didn't send any
e-mails to the list yesterday, so I can only assume they've been stuck
somewhere in cyber space all this time. This hasn't happened to me before --
at least there were some from Bill or you all would be sure that I'd lost my
mind.

Marie