homestead - Re: [Homestead] land

  • From: Dick Fischbeck <dick_fischbeck AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] land
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:12:13 -0800 (PST)

> > >They had a land auction Friday for 700 acres of land on hwy 101,
> > >zoned for commercial and housing. It was sold by the courts when
> > >someone didn't pay for it, the original lender bought it for just
> > >over $25K an acre... an acre!

We just sold an old fishing shack we lived in, fixed up some, on 1/10 acre
very need Route 1 in
Maine(the other route 1!) for 120,000. It went for 15,000 ten years ago. A
million dollar house
went in last year across the street and on the water!

What's that per acre, a $1,000,000?

http://farechase.yahoo.com