homestead - Re: [Homestead] land prices!

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] land prices!
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:04:05 -0800

At 11/6/2005 09:40 AM, you wrote:
Depends on where on 101 it is Rob. Most land on 101 is considered "prime
corridor" land and lot splits or develops into industrial sites. Some of it
is going for up to $100,000 and more an acre.

Lynda

We are 20 miles from the I-5 corridor, that's worth $50- 75k LESS in a house price. But people are heading this way for that savings and costs are going up.
With the location of the land and the zoning I was thinking it had a some real commercial value but not that much value. It's $5k or so an acre if you want 2-5 for a place to live.
I suspect James hit it on the head about the original owners not losing any more on the land, they expect to resell it again in the next 10 days of so.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA