homestead - [Homestead] Wind powered beer

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Wind powered beer
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:20:10 -0500

Gene, I fount out that the Fot Collins beer is not sold east of the Mississippi. Here in Asheville there are several breweries with excellent products. Highland is one of the better ones, the French Broad brewery has some interesting beers, and Jack-of-the-Woods makes an excellent Green Man Ale. I like this place for many reasons.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132