homestead - [Homestead] My route west

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] My route west
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:17:12 -0500

I am about to leave Asheville, NC to work my way west. Like the joke says, the best way to winterize an RV is to head south. I am leaving here a week from this Sunday. Route will be Greenville, NC, Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL, Tupelo, MS, Natchez Trace Parkway, Natchez, MS, Lake Charles, LA, Austin, TX, El Paso, TX, Tucson, AZ. If anyone along the way would like to visit, let me know and we will see what can be arranged.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132

  • [Homestead] My route west, Don Bowen, 11/04/2005