homestead - Re: [Homestead] In case you still believe in fairness . . .

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] In case you still believe in fairness . . .
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:34:24 -0700

Hmmm, perhaps those Canadians are just a tad weird. I have noticed that
mothers of some of the UGLIEST babies in the world think their children are
the next thing to Adonis or Venus! I thought that mothers developed a type
of selective blindness when their children were born. Or at least all the
mothes I've ever run into have.

As to the children running up and down isles in grocery stores. Well,
again, it must be a Canadian thing because they sure come in all sizes,
shapes, colors and both ends of the beauty spectrum in the 39 states I've
been in.

So, was it more government that was being wasted?

Lynda