homestead - Re: [Homestead] I am in Phoenix

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I am in Phoenix
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:29:38 -0700

At 3/23/2005, you wrote:
Okay, here's my report on Don Bowen:
He walks far better than I expected since his bionic transplant, he has a superior beard, he has too many interests and will have to pare down some or continue to be as confused as I, he just might actually read more than I do, his taste in beer is excellent, if you turn him on and just listen you will learn something, so you oughta invite him to stop by for some good conversation.

Thanks for the comment. Next time I am through I will being you your own six pack of that Pale Ale.

I thought Arizona was warm but today I am near Tombstone and it is down right cold.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=31.691936&longitude=-110.355767