homestead - Re: [Homestead] I am in Phoenix

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I am in Phoenix
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:18:47 -0700

I am visiting Gene in Phoenix and all I can say is those stories of his vile poteen are untrue. We shared several excellent brews together. Then Gene made a very good stir fry. Good beer, good food, and good conversation fueled me for the next leg. Thanks Gene.

My pleasure.

Okay, here's my report on Don Bowen:
He walks far better than I expected since his bionic transplant, he has a superior beard, he has too many interests and will have to pare down some or continue to be as confused as I, he just might actually read more than I do, his taste in beer is excellent, if you turn him on and just listen you will learn something, so you oughta invite him to stop by for some good conversation.