homestead - Re: [Homestead] California- was The real reason for Social Security reform

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] California- was The real reason for Social Security reform
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:16:36 -0800

At 2/27/2005 10:43 AM, you wrote:
Ah geez, Chris, you are following into that trap <g> There is no
California! Choose a climate, choose a price range and we've got them.
California is not spelled L.A. or Silicon Valley or any of the rest of the
places you've heard of.

Now, while it bugs me that people think there is "a" California, it does
work for me cause I'd just as soon folks not really figure out that there
are affordable places to live with land, lots of land <g>

Well said Lynda. The problem as I saw it was that California (with a capital "C", like the whole state) is run by the folks from the populace SoCal. Geographically and economically the state is a wide place but politically....

I know this is a little late but I was clearing out e-mail and after seeing this I had to add to it. FWIW I left some years back with the intention of returning but after seeing it from afar I realized that there are better choices.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com

  • Re: [Homestead] California- was The real reason for Social Security reform, Rob, 03/04/2005