homestead - [Homestead] No termites!

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Imperial" <imperial AT apex2000.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] No termites!
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:45:20 -0800

The termite inspection is complete and none found. There is a variety of flying termite that is causing all sorts of problems in San Diego but not here. He did find dry rot in some trim but a dig through the scrap pile unearthed a piece of cedar fencing. 15 min later and dry rot is gone. Now I need to find a brush and paint it white and the job will be done. Closer to closing by the day.

I still have a bit more digging and the septic tank will be uncovered but that is a whole lot too much like real work. Maybe it is nap time.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

  • [Homestead] No termites!, Don Bowen, 01/06/2005