homestead - [Homestead] Nothin' like the local- was, Stone Brewing

  • From: ted <music AT thenightshades.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Nothin' like the local- was, Stone Brewing
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:39:42 -0800

Nothin' like the local! I'm pleased to find one of the best wineries around
is just about 15 miles away. An old couple turning over the vines they
planted to a young couple. Their admirable plan is to keep it small and keep
it all, hire only one person for occasional help, and sell it all direct.
Closest breweries are an hour away in Ashland- Caldera which does a keg only
business, Standing Stone which has a brewpub and does kegs.

I aim to put a keg in the creek this winter.
Ted

on 1/5/05 9:01 AM, homestead-request AT lists.ibiblio.org at