homestead - Re: [Homestead] We accepted the offer

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We accepted the offer
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:42:42 -0800 (PST)

Don - happy for you! What a dandy way to start the New Year!
BTW - my husband and I, when Quartzite was just another wide spot, were
married
there by the same old Justice of the Peace who had married my in-laws forty
years
before. We had to roust the town's only deputy out of bed to be our witness!
Loooong time ago -
Best of luck to ya -
Sandy