homestead - [Homestead] We accepted the offer

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] We accepted the offer
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:36:25 -0800

We accepted an offer this evening. The house was on the market for almost 6 months and prices are dropping around us so it is time to take what we can get. They want a 21 day escrow so the next few weeks will be busy as I tear down my shop and put it in storage.

My plans are still a bit fussy but I am headed for The Slabs for a week or so then to Quartzite for a couple of weeks. From that point it depends on time, I may stay for the Estrella War in Phoenix in February and then head for west Texas for a few weeks. I may then leave the trailer in Texas and head back here to grab the tent trailer and and take it to my sons place in North Carolina. That may get me a chance to go to the Escapade at the end of March.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com