homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Notes From The Farm

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Notes From The Farm
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:13:10 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Jones<mailto:billj AT harborside.com>
> Lynn, here's a pretty good place to read about them, I think.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century>

And you'll find :

"Present and former members include several prominent members
of the Republican
Party<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Republican_Party> and
Bush Administration<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush>, including

Zalmay Khalilzad<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zalmay_Khalilzad>, (any
relation to Osama ? Naaahh - could be just one of those who "flew home from
the Bush ranch after 9-11-01 before the FBI could investigate")

Dick Cheney<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney>,
Donald Rumsfeld<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld>,
Paul Wolfowitz<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz>,
Jeb Bush<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeb_Bush>,
Richard Perle<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle>,
Richard Armitage<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Armitage>,
Lewis Libby<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Libby>,
William J. Bennett<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Bennett>,
and Ellen Bork, the wife of Robert
Bork<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bork>. A large number of its ideas
and its members are associated with the
neoconservative<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_(United_States)>
movement. PNAC has seven full-time staff members, in addition to its board of
directors. The PNAC is quite controversial.