grhits - [grhits] Overview & Demo of Google Apps, Google Search Appliance, and Google Mini

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <WLester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] Overview & Demo of Google Apps, Google Search Appliance, and Google Mini
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:02:27 -0500

Please excuse the cross-posting.

John Padovano, the Manager of Technology at EngenderHealth shared with us this very good resource. It’s a 1½ hour taped presentation with overviews of Google Apps, Google Search Appliance, and Google Mini. I think he found it on the N-TEN web site. I found it extremely informative.

https://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=shwewxr7

FYI, NPOKI has been using the Educational Google Apps as its virtual office. We host our npoki.org email on Gmail and use the shared calendar and Google Docs. Our environment includes a MAC, PCs, PDAs, and SmartPhones. If you have any specific questions about the experience, please feel free to contact me offline.

Cheers,

Bill

William (Bill) Lester
Executive Director - NPOKI
c/o EngenderHealth | 440 Ninth Avenue | New York City | 10001 | US
email:
wlester AT npoki.org | phone: +1.212.561.8002 | web: www.npoki.org

Better Performance Management for NonProfit Organizations

  • [grhits] Overview & Demo of Google Apps, Google Search Appliance, and Google Mini, William Lester, 02/01/2008