grhits - [grhits] NTEN dinner plans

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Jojo Almario" <jalmario AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: "Global Reproductive Health IT Support list" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] NTEN dinner plans
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:13:19 -0400

Greetings Fellow IT brethren:

I wanted to see how many of you are going to make it to the NTEN conference in Washington DC this year.  You are all welcome to a special dinner outing we are tentatively planning for Thursday night.   Bill (Lester or any other Bill on this list) I know you are a lock in.    If you know of anyone else is attending the NTEN conference, they are more than welcome to attend also.  Time and location for this auspicious occasion are in planning…more to come.

Jojo

JoJo Almario

IT support

Intrahealth International inc.

919-313-9130

jalmario AT intrahealth.org

  • [grhits] NTEN dinner plans, Jojo Almario, 04/02/2007