grhits - [grhits] Questions regarding rolling out SharePoint platform

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Julia Bluestone" <jbluestone AT jhpiego.net>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] Questions regarding rolling out SharePoint platform
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:39:09 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Some of your people have been talking with ours, and I'd love to ask
some specific questions to Intrah re: the new CAPACITY portal. Here we
go:

1. Can you share with us some lessons learned regarding training your
staff in use of this platform to share knowledge?

2. Can you share with us some lessons learned regarding how you've
handled uploading documents/materials? In other words, do you have a few
people who do it? Did you train everyone to do so? Would you share any
criteria you developed regarding what is and isn't uploaded?

That's it for now, I'm sure more questions will follow. Thanks.

Julia Bluestone, CNM, MS
Sr. Quality and Training Advisor
410-537-1814