fingerlakespermaculture - Free workshop on cover crops, Sat 9/12, at the Ithaca Community Garden

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Free workshop on cover crops, Sat 9/12, at the Ithaca Community Garden
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 19:51:48 +0000

Free workshop on cover crops

Saturday September 12, 10-11 am

Ithaca Community Garden

Carpenter Circle at Third Street (near the Ithaca Farmer’s Market)

Free!

Have you heard the term cover crops before but are not sure how they apply to your garden? Join us at the Ithaca Community Garden on Saturday September 12 from 10-11 am as we share different cover crop options that you can use in your garden. We'll touch on winter rye, buckwheat, oats, peas and more. If we have time, we will also touch on seed saving as well (what we save seeds for depends on what we find in the garden). You don’t need to be a community gardener to attend – all are welcome!  For more information go to ccetompkins.org/events

  • Free workshop on cover crops, Sat 9/12, at the Ithaca Community Garden, Chrys B. Gardener, 09/08/2015