fingerlakespermaculture - Advanced Composting class series - Sept 10, 17 & 24 at CCETC

  • From: "Adam C. Michaelides" <acm1 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "'fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "garden-educators-network AT googlegroups.com" <garden-educators-network AT googlegroups.com>, "sustainabletompkins AT lists.mutualaid.org" <sustainabletompkins AT lists.mutualaid.org>
  • Subject: Advanced Composting class series - Sept 10, 17 & 24 at CCETC
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:58:08 +0000

The Compost Education Program at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County (CCETC) is pleased to announce our Advanced Composting class series. This will be held three Thursdays evenings in September (9/10, 17 and 24) and will cover Master Composter-level material without a volunteer requirement. Please see event details below. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Adam Michaelides

Program Manager, Compost Education

(607) 272-2292

acm1 AT cornell.edu

Advanced Composting Class Series

September 10, 17 and 24; 6:00 – 7:30pm

CCE-TC Education Center, 615 Willow Ave, Ithaca

Go beyond the basics and "dig deeper" into the art and science of composting in this three-class series:

Class 1 - how it works / the composting process

Class 2 - testing and use

Class 3 - troubleshooting and advanced techniques

Come to one class or them all. Go home with some new ideas, and with a more complete understanding of how composting works. We guarantee better home composting just in time for the fall leaf season! Cost: $5-10/class, sliding scale. For more information, or to register online, please visit our event page: http://ccetompkins.org/events/2015/09/10/advanced-compost-series or call (607) 272-2292.

--

  • Advanced Composting class series - Sept 10, 17 & 24 at CCETC, Adam C. Michaelides, 09/04/2015