fingerlakespermaculture - Master Composter Training begins in Feb. Please share widely!

  • From: Mila Fournier <ymf5 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Mila Fournier <ymf5 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: Master Composter Training begins in Feb. Please share widely!
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:13:42 +0000

Dear Friends of Master Composter program:

Many of our participants learn about the Master Composter program through you.  Your word-of-mouth is our best advertisement.  Following you’ll find a colorful e-flyer as well as a simple text version of information about becoming a Master Composter.  Please share the information with anyone you think might be interested and please post the information to any listservs you are a part of. Applications are due Feb 1st.

If you are on Facebook we are “Tompkins County Composts”

Find us and like us at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tompkins-County-Composts/284151131636611

If you are a Twitter user, follow us @TompkinsCompost

Thank you for helping us create a vibrant Master Composter community.

Cheers,

Mila

If you prefer a text version to share on a listserve:

Become a MASTER COMPOSTER! Ten in-depth classes paired with hands-on internship hours train Master Composters, an enthusiastic and fun group of community volunteers committed to promoting responsible composting.

Classes are Wednesday evenings from February 22nd - May 2nd.  Application deadline is Wednesday, February 1st. For more information or to request an application, call the Rotline (272-2292), contact Mila Fournier at ymf5 AT cornell.edu or stop by the Cooperative Extension at 615 Willow Avenue in Ithaca. More info and applications also available online: http://ccetompkins.org/garden/composting/become-master-composter

Mila Fournier

Outreach Coordinator, Compost Education

Cornell Cooperative Extension

615 Willow Ave.

Ithaca, NY  14850

(607) 272 - 2292

ymf5 AT cornell.edu

http://ccetompkins.org/compost/

  • Master Composter Training begins in Feb. Please share widely!, Mila Fournier, 01/23/2012