fingerlakespermaculture - Upcoming events at Sapsquatch Maple Syrup

  • From: Sandra Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L AT list.cornell.edu, nwaeg-l AT cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Upcoming events at Sapsquatch Maple Syrup
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:53:36 -0500

For additional information on the following, please contact Josh Dolan directly at sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com.

Upcoming Events with Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup

Sapsquatch is gearing up for the 2012 season earlier than expected
this year. Grade A syrup will be available soon, so reserve your
share today. To reserve a gallon, please send a check for $80 to:
Sapsquatch, 438 N. Geneva St., Ithaca, NY 14850. Please specify what
grade you would like. Check out membership options at our blog and
stay tuned for Sapsquatch's upcoming Indiegogo.com campaign.

Feb 2, 6pm ­ Join us for our 1st boil of 2012 at the sugarhouse, 2247
Mecklenberg Rd. in Enfield, Please BYOB and some food for the
sugarmakers.

Feb 12, 12-5pm ­ Sapsquatch Work Party ­ We are expanding our maple
collection system and tapping more trees. Learn the ins and outs of
maple production using gravity lines, help with wood collection and
boiling if the weather has been cooperative.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapsquatch-pure-maple-syrup/41901318258#!/events/203028003127691/

Feb. 16, 12pm ­ CCE Tompkins, 615 Willow Ave., Ithaca ­ Maple Syrup:
Past Present and Future with Sapsquatch
. Join Josh for this presentation on
maple production, it’s history, current methods and threats. There will be maple
syrup tasting and discussion to follow. A modest amount of syrup will also be available
or purchase. Note: feel free to bring your lunch and eat while you listen!  This presentation
is doubling as a CCE-staff brown bag lunch!

Check out Sapsquatch's blog at www.sapsquatchsyrup.wordpress.com
on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapsquatch-pure-maple-syrup/41901318258
and twitter @sapsquatch7
You can also join our events list at sapsquatch-syrup AT googlegroups.com

Josh Dolan
Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup
2247 Mecklenburg Rd., Enfield NY 14850

  • Upcoming events at Sapsquatch Maple Syrup, Sandra Repp, 01/30/2012