fingerlakespermaculture - New Time Bank Forming! Ithaca/Tompkins Co.

  • From: Steve Austin <steve_austin AT earthlink.net>
  • To: List Serve for Fingerlakes Permaculture <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: New Time Bank Forming! Ithaca/Tompkins Co.
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:36:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi Folks,

There is a Time Bank coming to the Ithaca/Tompkins County Area.  We are presently assembling a cohesive base of individuals dedicated to creating a successful launch in the very near future.  If you are passionate about creating an alternative economy, live in this area and are willing to actively participate in Time Banking transactions, then please get in touch with me to get started.

Here is a really good article about these concepts and how they work:  http://shareable.net/blog/just-in-time

We are presently using the  hOur World program www.hourworld.org

Look forward to hearing from you,

Steve Austin   646-719-3644

  • New Time Bank Forming! Ithaca/Tompkins Co., Steve Austin, 01/17/2012