fingerlakespermaculture - video: 12 things to prevent bee colony collapse disorder

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: video: 12 things to prevent bee colony collapse disorder
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:54:20 -0400

From: "paul wheaton" <paul AT richsoil.com>

It has taken me several days to finish editing this video, but it is finally
done! I have footage of Jacqueline Freeman, author of the upcoming book
"Bees, the OTHER Way" and two conventional beekeepers that care for thousands
of colonies. I also have lots of pictures shared by lots of people all over
the internet. And "12 things to prevent colony collapse disorder"

http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/6MusqTKZ83I

Please help my little video by: giving it a thumbs up, add to
favorites, comment, subscribe and please become my youtube friend.
And forwarding this message would be a big help too!

Many thanks!

--
The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
offers workshops, apprenticeships, and

  • video: 12 things to prevent bee colony collapse disorder, Michael Burns, 10/18/2010