fingerlakespermaculture - 10/23: Free Tree Walk - location change

  • From: Sandra Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: tc-HSC-L AT cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, nwaeg-l AT cornell.edu
  • Cc: Timothy Drake <primitivepursuits AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: 10/23: Free Tree Walk - location change
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:07:30 -0400

Changed location for Free Tree Walk:

Subject: TREE WALK

Hello Folks,
On Saturday, October 23rd at 2:15pm I will be hosting a tree walk. The focus of the walk will be identification, the role of different trees in the forest, and uses of trees for food, medicine, and survival. This walk is free because I believe that identifying trees is just as important as knowing how to read. If you wish to make a small donation, the money will be put towards tree planting.
The walk will be held at Ecovillage. Take 79 West from Ithaca for a few minutes (about a mile outside of the 35mph zone), then take a left on to Rachel Carson Way. Follow the driveway all the way to the back and stay to the right. We will meet in the parking lot near the Song common house. It will be appreciated if you don't speed when driving down Rachel Carson Way.
If you have any questions call the Primitive Pursuits office at (607) 272-2292
Feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think would be interested.
Hope to see you there,

Akiva Silver
Primitive Pursuits Field Instructor
607-272-2292
www.primitivepursuits.com

  • 10/23: Free Tree Walk - location change, Sandra Repp, 10/14/2010