corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] quote from Schweitzer's Mysticism of Paul the Apostle

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] quote from Schweitzer's Mysticism of Paul the Apostle
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:26:35 -0400

i have the 1998 johns hopkins U press edition and i have the german edition.

i can't scan them but i can take a photo of the page and it will be clear enough to read.

wish you it?

Jeffrey B Gibson wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the 1959 edition of Schweitzer's _The Mysticism of Paul the Apostlel_? I need to see the text of p. 266 as quickly as possible and I do not have a copy of the book to hand.

I'd be greatful if someone could send a scan of that page. If you can, please do so OFF LIST -- to me at jgibson000 AT comcast.net. <mailto:jgibson000 AT comcast.net>

With thanks in advance.

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)