corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] quote from Schweitzer's Mysticism of Paul the Apostle

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] quote from Schweitzer's Mysticism of Paul the Apostle
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:50:45 -0500

Does anyone have a copy of the 1959 edition of Schweitzer's _The Mysticism of Paul the Apostlel_?   I need to see the text of p. 266 as quickly as possible and I do not have a copy of the book to hand.

I'd be greatful if someone could send a scan of that page.  If you can, please do so OFF LIST -- to me at jgibson000 AT comcast.net.

With thanks in advance.

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)