corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Did Paul break the Law?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Calvin McCain" <cmccain AT sport.rr.com>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Did Paul break the Law?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:56:54 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold R. Holmyard III" <hholmyard AT ont.com>
To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:08 PM

HH: When I say this, I do not mean that God has forgotten His OT promises to the Jews, or that He no longer is aware of distinctions. I mean that in this age they are not significant spiritually. This is what Paul teaches, and to say that it only applies to Gentiles is to restrict the meaning of Paul's assertions too much.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard

Hello Harold,

I was reeling while reading your post, (remembering your dispensational stance) until the last paragraph. :>)
If you say God has "certain promises" that only apply to the Jews, is that not a distinction? (whether spiritual or not)

"In His Grip"
Calvin