corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] dom crossan interview

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "George Massey" <gcm608 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] dom crossan interview
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:06:41 -0600

George Massey
gcm608 AT earthlink.net
Jim,
I listen to Diane Rehm frequently. It usually takes a day or two before
the programs are place on the web site so you can listen directly. Diane
Rehm airs on the local PBS in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area. I assume she is on
PBS everywhere. Check you local listings. And thanks for letting us know.
I have just begun reading his new book, In Search of Paul.

George Massey (first time poster)
Keller, Texas
gcm608 AT earthlink.net

The