corpus-paul - Re: ideas

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "kosala@md2" <kosala AT md2.vsnl.net.in>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ideas
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:36:01 +0530

The two aspects mentioned by Liz, i.e. rhetorical and polemical do not go
together.
Rhetorical is linguistic and stylistic aspect whereas the other "polemical"
aspect mentioned here by Liz is much more serious in nature. We could do
research, but I fear any thing good out of it. It may be "personal" but not
for any such discussion.

We as scholars do not depend upon our "faith" as such for our research, but
certainly the Faith has something to say, especially to show us if our
research and its results are going on the right path or not. If our research
does not bear "fruit" either for ourselves or for others, who try to learn
from us, the whole game is only a fun and not worth following.

Dr.K.Kosala
India