corpus-paul - Paul sites and new links

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Paul sites and new links
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:01:14 -0500

List Members,

I am in the middle of updating the C-P Homepage--fixing some of the
links that don't work and adding a few bits and bobs to the protocols.
So if you are aware of new Paul sites or links to Pauline material that
you think should be included on the Home page, now is a good time to the
URLs of these sites/links to me .

Please send them off list to my personal address above or below.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Paul sites and new links, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 05/21/1999