corpus-paul - Re: C-P Summer Reading

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Frank W. Hughes" <fwhughes AT sunbeach.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: C-P Summer Reading
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 12:07:24 -0300

Jerry Sumney wrote:
I would recommend Beker followed by the 3 volumes from the Pauline Theology Group of the SBL.
I would want to add that the fourth volume of Pauline Theology, with the subtitle Looking Back, Pressing On, was published in the SBL Symposium Series by Scholars Press in 1997, edited by E. Elizabeth Johnson and David M. Hay.  Its ISBN is 0-7885-0306-5.  The first three volumes were published by Fortress Press.

Frank W. Hughes
Codrington College
Barbados