corpus-paul - RE: Paul's Naivete

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: SHBC <kquast AT worldgate.com>
  • To: "'Corpus-paul'" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Paul's Naivete
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:06:26 -0600

Edgar Krentz wrote:

>To propose that "a stronger case for the Pauline authorship of the
>Pastorals can be made than a case for their pseudonymity" is an opinion,
>but not an argument. I suggest that Kevin Quest should first consult the
>archives for the extensive discussion, then ask whether he expects anything
>new to be added.

Thank you for your suggestion, Edgar. The same advice has been offered by two
others, and I will follow it. I just joined this discussion list last week,
so I had no idea that the extensive discussion was carried. My response to
Jim West's own opinion had no greater context.

Dr. Kevin Quast, Academic Dean North American Baptist College
kquast AT worldgate.com Edmonton, Alberta, Canada