corpus-paul - course descriptions and syllabi

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: course descriptions and syllabi
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:26:53 -0500

Not exactly an academic question; rather an attempt to provide List members
with
resources for teaching and studying Paul:

I'd like to ask List Members who have taught courses on Paul (or who are
presently engaged in doing so) to send course descriptions, syllabi,
bibliographies, etc. of these courses to me [i.e., *offlist*] so that they may
be gathered together and shared (through a link I'll create) with other C-P
members. I also invite submissions on particular "strategies" you use within
classrooms or seminars to illuminate difficult Pauline topics.

Seems to me that having these together in one place might be useful to all of
us.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--