corpus-paul - Format of Posts

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Frank Glenn <fcg AT cvpc.edu.ph>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Format of Posts
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:05:20 +0800

Friends,
Several of the posts that have come in lately have been very hard to
read as they appear to have been pasted from a word processor to the body of
the message.
Example:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

To avoid this, may I suggest that you set your word processor margins to
about 4.5 total inches? It works on my MS Works and MS Word.

Frank

  • Format of Posts, Frank Glenn, 04/07/1999