ch-scene - LAST CHANCE LOVE AND ROBOTS!!! Dance Party

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: LAST CHANCE LOVE AND ROBOTS!!! Dance Party
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:44:10 -0500

"Love & Robots" runs in Saxapahaw for ONE MORE WEEKEND Fri, Sat, and Sun Dec 10
(wine from Bejamin Vineyards), 11 (Dance Party after), & 12 (with 2 shows @ 2 and 7:30).
More details below. http://www.paperhand.org/ourspace.htm
critically-acclaimed-fabulous-family-fun-sci-fi-epic-adventure-cult-classic-rock-opera-that-you-will-like-or-love-a-lot!
Tickets are officially pay what you can. We won't turn any one away for lack
of funds.

Click Here to get your tickets now. You can select any option for ammount
regardless of age.

But, hark! Fear not. Come to the door any night Fri, Sat, Sun (7:30pm) or
matinee'
Sun (2pm) and we will happily accept whatever amount you can offer. No
questions asked. This is Art for the you and we will not let the stinking
economy get in the way of having creative collective community experiences!
Damn it.
Of course, we do hope you will choose to support the work we do at Paperhand
Puppet Intervention if you do have the resources and find our work worth
while.
Please tell your friends and family and help us get the word out.

***Special event for Sat. the 11th (after the show)- Robot Dance Party with
DJ Apple Juice Kid mixing fresh fly jams from 9-midnight. With live drumming
and other special guests sitting in.
Donations welcome for DJ, but, no official charge for the dance.

***Delicious, local, Indian cuisine and beverages will be available on Sat,
provided by http://www.curryblossom.com/

"Love and Robots"
A Puppet Rock Opera in zeros and ones.

We've spiced up the re-mix with some additional scenes , music, and shadows.
This is a great family-fun show that recieved rave reviews, including 4 and
1/2 stars from the INDY!
HEre's the crucial info:

Saxapahaw @ Paperhand Puppet Studio/Theatre 6079 Sax-Swep Rd. Graham
Dec 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, & 12.
Show time- 7:30 with matinee's Sun's @ 2.

Did I mention that we actually have Tickets available online?!
www.paperhand.org
Also, we are open to you coming with whatever you can scrape from under the
couch.
You can make an evening of it by coming to the Saxapahaw General Store Cafe
and having a local, organic, yummy dinner.

Paperhand's latest adventure in controlled collisions is called "Love and
Robots" which weaves an epic tale of love, sacrifice, triumph and redemption...
with, yes.... ROBOTS!

Come get your circuits blown and your sockets rocked with this annual winter
show featuring: smart shadows, mechanical marvels, and plenty of new puppets
all set to an original musical score by Jimmy Magoo and the PaperHand Band.
001100100101001.

Thanks to all of you for your continued love and support,
Donovan and the Paperhand Crew