ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do - Talking Music thing at UNC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do - Talking Music thing at UNC
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:19:51 -0500

Anyone have any thoughts about this 3-day Talking Music series this week at UNC?
http://music.unc.edu/calendars/talking_music/index_html

Any Stockhausen performance nearby is gonna perk up my antenna, but I get a little wary of the "Live-electronic realization" language. Still, the first couple of free concerts look particularly interesting.

todd if I lived in Chapel Hill I'd be there for sure morman