ch-scene - Troika Music Festival 2010 - Thank You!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mel Thomas <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival 2010 - Thank You!!!
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 07:14:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

A pre-show at Broad Street Cafe, Craftshow and three full nights of
music brings us to yet another end of Troika. Troika 2010 to be
exact. Thanks to all the sponsors, organizers, volunteers, venues/
staff, artists and fans.

It takes a lot to pull the festival together and volunteers are key.
Please thank them if you see them!

We have yet again reminded each other of a few things=85

1. We heart Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh.

2. The triangle has some of the best artists around.

3. We have the support of college radio.

4. We have record stores to browse in.

5. We have fans who come out and bring the love.

6. We have food trucks, King=92s Sandwiches, Bull McCabes, Toast and
Dame=92s Chicken and Waffles!

7. We had over 50+ artists bring their A game!

If you just found us this year we are glad you did. For those of you
who have attended Troika before I hope this year was another favorite
filled with great moments.

Thanks again to all of you for the support.

Melissa~

  • Troika Music Festival 2010 - Thank You!!!, Mel Thomas, 11/08/2010