ch-scene - 1 ticket right up front for Radiohead this Friday 5/9 in Charlotte 7:30pm

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "andy fekete" <andy.fekete AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: 1 ticket right up front for Radiohead this Friday 5/9 in Charlotte 7:30pm
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:24:55 -0400

I have 1 extra ticket for Radiohead's sold out Friday show in
Charlotte's Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.

It is in the section called "The Pit", which is the general admission
area right in front of the stage. I can also offer a ride to/from
Charlotte from Chapel Hill NC, as I am driving to the show.

If interested, please contact me via email.

-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mMzOQpe0I