ch-scene - Looking for a part time intern....

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paulg AT simplemachine.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Looking for a part time intern....
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:36:11 -0700

Hey Folks,

I have a 2 day a week position open in North Raleigh doing computer upgrading, replacing monitors, general computer labor stuff open.

It would be good for a student looking to get into computer work.
its $10-11 hour. As a bonus you get to listen to me tell you what to do!
Good times.......

Let me know if you know of anyone. I'd love to have another Artist/Musician working here with me to help curb the corporate hellish of it all.

Thanks,
Paul Gallant
The Scientific Superstar
myspace.com/scientificsuperstar
paulg AT simplemachine.net

  • Looking for a part time intern...., paulg, 04/24/2008