ch-scene - regina hexaphone cd release!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: regina hexaphone cd release!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 06:00:33 -0700

Hello one and all, and apologies if you receive an e-mail or post like
this more than once... Regina Hexaphone is pleased as punch to
announce that we will be releasing our sophomore CD "Into Your
Sleeping Heart" locally in the Triangle area on September 11 and
nationally on October 23, on new Raleigh indie label Superfan. We'll
be celebrating the local release with a couple of shows as follows:

Chapel Hill CD Release Party
Saturday, September 15 at Local 506 (we're going to try really hard to
adhere to the below times, so please take note!)
9:00 Monologue Bombs
10:00 Lud
11:00 RH
12:00 post-show dance party with DJ's Blastoff Bob and Ron Liberti

Raleigh CD Release Party
Saturday, September 22 at the Lincoln Theater (part of the awesome
lineup that is the SparkCon indie rock showcase)
8:00 Kennebec
8:45 the Never
9:30 RH
10:15 the Moaners
11:00 the Apples in Stereo
11:45 the Loners

We hope to see you at one or both of these fantastic events! And look
for "Into Your Sleeping Heart" in Triangle area record stores on
September 11!

Yours Truly,

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone
www.reverbnation.com/reginahexaphone
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • regina hexaphone cd release!, regina_hexaphone, 09/07/2007