ch-scene - Re: Charlotte

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Katherine Carpenter" <wwkd AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Charlotte
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:35:16 -0400

Yeah, thanks for the Heritage link from me too. I'm from Gastonia and even my friends that are still there didn't know that nothing was being done with it. My contractor friend heard that there have been several offers to buy that were deemed too low. I guess leaving it like this is better than a lowball offer? It looks from the pictures like pretty soon the whole place will have to be razed.
kc