ch-scene - rh & kc friday at the cave

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: rh & kc friday at the cave
  • Date: 2 Oct 2006 05:52:14 -0700

Ladies and gents -- Regina Hexaphone will be performing at the Cave in
Chapel Hill, NC this Friday, October 6, showtime around 10ish. Joining
us will be our good friends from Brooklyn, NY, KaiserCartel. If you're
not already familiar with KC, just know that they are great and you
will like them. If you ARE familiar with KC, you already know that
they are great and that you like them. As for us, we'll be a 3/4 Hex
due to the regretable absence of one Mr. Nathan Brown, but will soldier
on and make beautiful music of our own, albeit in a somewhat
stripped-down manner.

Deets:
www.kaisercartel.com
www.caverntavern.com

Hope to see you Friday!

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone
reginahexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • rh & kc friday at the cave, regina_hexaphone, 10/02/2006