ch-scene - Re: Lud at The Cave

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Lud at The Cave
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:20:58 -0400

And this would be Saturday night, as in tomorrow?

kmr wrote:
Yup. Lee's back from the beach, I'm back from touring Down East,
Bryon's refreshed after setting off a bunch of fireworks and Anthony's
all moved in to his new place and and stuff. So, we're playing in the
middle of a three band night that includes Breaking Laces fron NYC and
Conshafter from Charlotte.
We haven't played a short set (I think this one will be about 45
minutes to an hour) for quite a while so it'll be interestng to see
what this lineup of the band is like in condensed form.

If you can't make the show, check out the live feed:
http://wm01.egi.tvinteract.net/farrington01