ch-scene - Véronique Diabolique @ The Cave Thursday April 28

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: chapel hill scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Véronique Diabolique @ The Cave Thursday April 28
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

Please join Véronique Diabolique this Thursday evening
at The Cave. It’s an uncharacteristic early show for
these enfants de la nuit, 7:30 to 9:30. We will be
unveiling a spate of new material, as well as playing
all of your favorites from our EP “Carte Postale”
(featuring the hits “Spleen” and “Spectre de
Derrida”).

Check out www.veroniquediabolique.com for some sights
and sounds.

Postmodern. Post mortem. Post-Goth. En français.
De rigeur. From Durham.

Dominique, Didier, Jean-Luc, and I all look forward to
seeing you at The Cave this Thursday.

-Solange Diabolique

www.veroniquediabolique.com
www.caverntavern.com/index.html

PS: Apologies to anyone who receives this message more
than once...