ch-scene - Ch-scene mailing list submissions: tommygun sunday at the local 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: tommygun <jamie AT tommygunrock.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ch-scene mailing list submissions: tommygun sunday at the local 506
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:14:28 -0500

tommygun is playing the local 506 Sunday the 24th
We just finished our new ep "cranes and camels" and are really excited with
the
new stuff.
The show is FREE, and we are looking forward to playing the 506 again.
tommygun is a three piece out of Winston-Salem with a former member of Chapel
Hill's Capsize 7,
if you haven't heard us before check out our website for some song samples and
info. hope to see you at the show
http://www.tommygunrock.com

  • Ch-scene mailing list submissions: tommygun sunday at the local 506, tommygun, 04/21/2005