ch-scene - (no subject)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: timmytoo AT mindspring.com
  • To: mike AT mysterycircuits.com
  • Cc: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:01:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The only remaining ska type band (in this area) is whats left of the
Jumpstarts. Now going by the new name Tim Smith Band, we blend ska and reggae
with soul and funk. Lots of oringinals and some classics covered. Catch is at
Fuse on Rosemary St. in Chapel Hill on the 27th of this month. I send an
email list of show dates out each month, let me know if you'd like to be on
it. Thanks -Tim