ch-scene - new ep and show at local 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: tommygun <jamie AT tommygunrock.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new ep and show at local 506
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:30:33 -0500

Winston-Salem's tommygun now has our new ep "cranes and camels" available from
our website as well as streaming audio. We will be playing in Chapel Hill on
April 24th at the Local 506 (FREE show). It has been a while since we have
played CH so we are really excited to be back.
Check out the new songs on the site and come out to the show April 24th!

http://www.tommygunrock.com

  • new ep and show at local 506, tommygun, 04/15/2005